About Ann-Sophie Deldycke
Ann-Sophie Deldycke (Belgium, 1987) combines her love for food, travel and life in her work as a freelance photographer. She focuses on food photography and reportage. In her reportage work Ann-Sophie’s journalistic background clearly stands out. She acts like a fly on the wall. This results in photos which often have an ironic twist to it. Her passion is to portrait people who have a strong devotion to what they do in their day to day life. Her pursuit is to see beyond the stereotypes.
- Published in Foodprint – Jaarboek van de gastronomie: 15/16 – 16/17 – 17/18 - 18/19
- Published in Food Inspiration Magazine
- Photos for the book: “Come take a sip with me – Cocktails, chefs & bartenders” by Hannah Van Ongevalle
- Photos for the book: ”Mosselen, de lekkerste gerechten” by Piet Devriendt – Restaurant Oesterput
- Fotonale Bruges – Verborgen 2012
- Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year 2016 Shortlist
- Food Photo Festival: food feature 2017
- Expo op Food Inspiration Day-X 2018
- Fotonale Bruges – Landschap 2018
- Food Photo Festival: food feature 2019
- Food Photo Festival: food product photo 2019
- Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year 2019 – Food in action: 3th place
- Expo in Brindisi – Associazione Aneneis 2000 – Bicycles and photopraphy
Nespresso, Joka, d'LIS food, The Smiling Chef, Zet Joe, Au Bon Repos, De Karmeliet, De Refter, Rockfort, Saladette, Oats Day Long, Quatre Mains, Potato Bar, Paula Mostaert, Atelier Lucas, Bonte B, The Pharmacy, De Oesterput, Deldycke traiteurs, Mommy’s Bastards, Hotel Marcel, Hotel Nelson, Beach Hotel, Acacia Hotel, Villa Maria, Zoute Rally, Hamilton Living, Luminus, TRUE Geoffrey Van Hulle, Event Mozaic, Gaai, Circonflex, Oswalt, etc.